Today is the start of our 30 Days of Action!
With so much changing day-to-day in our lives, it can be challenging to know how you can make a difference. We’re inviting you to personally take action, every day, for the next 30 days. It’s time to act. Collectively, we make a bigger impact.
Maybe you’ve already participated in some of these activities, or this may be new to you. We encourage you to sit in any discomfort over the next 30 days, to challenge old ways of thinking and living, and to act in little and big ways that will make an impact in our community.
The first step is committing to the next 30 days. Download the Action Calendar to track your progress and we’ll send you weekly reminders of actions to take along with reading and podcast recommendations. Once you are ready to go, announce your participation on social media and invite your friends to join in the action!
Here are the first four actions with the next update coming your way on Monday morning!
October 1: Sign Up for Our 30 Days of Action
October 2: Register to Vote
October 3: Decolonize Your Bookshelf
October 4: Write a Letter to a Leader Who Has Made an Impact in Your Life
Collectively, we can make a bigger impact. Let’s get to it!
- “Afterlife” by Julia Alvarez
- “Everything I Never Told You” By Celeste Ng
- “Wow, No Thank You” by Samantha Irby
- “Wolfpack” by Abby Wambach
We're Listening To
- These Precedented Times episode of Call Your Girlfriend Podcast
- Under the Blacklight: Virus, Voting & Vigilantism in the State of Georgia episode of Intersectionality Matters! with Kimberlé Crenshaw Podcast
- 1619 Podcast by The New York Times
- Working Women: Valerie Jarrett and the Importance of Mentorship episode of The Michelle Obama Podcast