HELP AMPLIFY OUR WORK
Your support makes all the difference.
Even during the pandemic, you continue to show up. You’re using your voice. You’re growing in all the ways. We are so proud to have you in our corner.
Like you, we’ve had a tough year. Without our annual luncheon event, we fell short of our fundraising goal and we’re asking for your help once again. Along with your financial commitment to our organization, in whatever amount works for you, we’re asking for your amplification of our work.
- Start an individual fundraiser for the Women’s Fund
- Encourage your friends and family to also make donations
- Like and share the Women’s Fund social posts on Facebook and Twitter
- Join the chorus in posting a specific message on your social media on Giving Tuesday (December 1) at exactly 11:20 am
We can’t do this work without you. Thank you for your ongoing commitment!
CREATE A FUNDRAISER
CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM
STEP 1: Click or copy and paste the following link into a browser: https://www.facebook.com/fund/omahawomensfund
STEP 2: Customize the details. Here are some suggestions on what to include:
- We suggest a goal of $100
- Title: End of Year Fundraiser for Women’s Fund of Omaha
- Why: [include your personable reason here]
STEP 3: Save the photo below to your computer. Then upload to replace the default cover photo in the fundraiser.
STEP 4: Click create to publish.
Thank you for raising funds for the Women’s Fund! Your involvement in this way will help us meet our year-end goals and continue to impact local women and girls!