We are pleased to join other nonprofit organizations for Share Omaha’s Do Good Week (April 19-24). Today is Wish List Wednesday. The Women’s Fund is not a direct service provider and therefore we don’t have the same needs as other organizations and have not set-up an Amazon wish list. Instead, we’d like to take the opportunity to talk about our wishes for women and girls. We believe in bold impact. We believe that together, we can make these wishes come true for women and girls right here, in our communities. Collectively, we can make a bigger impact.
Our wishes for women and girls include:
- Equal pay for equal work.
- Affordable child care and housing.
- Paid sick and safe leave to care for themselves and others.
- Freedom from gender-based violence.
- Barrier-free access to sexual health information and services.
- To be represented equally in all positions of leadership.
Together, we make this is a reality for all women. Join our efforts today. Sign up for our emails, use your voice to support policies that impact women and girls, and donate to the Women’s Fund!