Know Your Rights and Support Survivors
We believe survivors. Almost 1 in 3 women will survive sexual violence in their lifetime. Many of those survivors will not come forward for fear of shame, not being believed or being re-victimized. When people take the bold step to speak out against the sexual violence they have experienced, it takes bravery, resilience and a fierce hope that their words will make the world a better place.
If you have, or know someone who has, experienced sexual violence know that you are not alone. Free and confidential help is available. Find out how to report a sexual assault anonymously and what resources are available to you.
- Anonymous Reporting Information and Resources
- Follow the Lead of Survivors Statement via A Thriving Warrior
- Sexual Assault Survivors’ Bill of Rights
- Video: How to Obtain a Protection Order
- Report: Who is not served via HTI Labs
- Domestic and Sexual Assault Programs via Nebraska Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Connect With Other Survivors via Survivors Rising
- We Cannot End Racism Without Listening to Sexual Violence Survivors via Elle
- 14 Ways You Can Support Survivors via National Sexual Violence Resource Center
- Christon MacTaggart: Valuing Survivors, Victim Safety via Today’s Omaha Woman